- Contact Feng Shui Galleria before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 7 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition and should be returned in their original product packaging.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- There will be no refunds on shipping charges.
- There will be no refunds for seminar, workshop or class ticket.
Please contact Feng Shui Galleria before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Feng Shui Galleria and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
For Partial refunds:
- Any unused/unopened feng shui cures and enhancers within 7 days of delivery: 85% of item’s price.
- Any book that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item’s price.
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) that is returned within 7 days of delivery: 50% of item’s price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item’s price.
You can return the product within 7 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Feng Shui Galleria suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Feng Shui Galleria will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Feng Shui Galleria is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Feng Shui Galleria reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
We do not accept claims for missing orders, 30 days after you placed your order. If you have not received your order within this period, please contact us immediately to check on the status of your order. Standard Shipments arrive in about 7-10 working days. Media mail takes between 10-20 working days. We do not Guarantee any shipments made to P O Box addresses. If you believe that delivery is severely overdue, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will take appropriate action. (Please include your name, shipping address and the Order Number).
We’ll request a refund to your credit card/bank account after we receive and process your return.
This time period includes:
- 5 to 10 business days for us to receive your return package
- 3 to 5 business days for us to process your return
- The time it takes your bank to process our refund request
We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
If the return and refund do not appear in your account within 4 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If you are not satisfied with your Feng Shui purchase due to damage or defective reason, promptly request for a replacement. To do this, please email us within 7 business days of when you received the shipment at email@example.com to notify us of the damage. Make sure to keep original boxes and packing materials until told otherwise by us from Feng Shui Galleria. Please make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org pictures of the damaged item and the original box and packing material that it was shipped in. We will contact you either by email or by phone to give further instruction.
METHODS OF DELIVERY:
Most of our deliveries are via Australia Post or United Parcel Service (UPS). Damage is unlikely; but in any case, please check your order upon delivery and accept your purchase ONLY if the goods arrive in good condition. If the goods are damaged, contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will resolve any problems regarding defective, damaged or incomplete shipments. If you would like a faster or different method of delivery or if you want to see if delivery fee can be at a lower cost, please contact the us to place a phone order before placing an online order.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org